Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lilly?

I'm ashamed {head facing down; lips poked out}. I haven't blogged since March. 

Here's why: 

I promise they are legit reasons!

1. Sometime between March and present day - Blogger changed. My trusty ole' Internet Explorer would no longer let me blog. I could read blogs, but not type anything. I guess due to laziness (my busy lifestyle), I just read what other people wrote. Therefore, I never made any attempt to search out a new browser. Yadda, yadda, yadda (I feel like I'm on Seinfeld) and here we are. 

2.  Since the end of January, my body has gone through a lot of changes. I'm sure within the next four months the word "a lot" will be an understatement. My husband and I are expecting a sweet "baybee" GIRL in October. Thoughts/feelings so far? A. I thought I would never get through the nausea stage - but I did!  I feel about 80% better. B. Some people love being pregnant - me, not so much. I love the thought of clothes fitting - not everything being so tight. C. Speaking of clothes - maternity clothes are sooo expensive. I'm fortunate that my Sister-in-law let me borrow some of hers to use. I have also bought some stuff along the way and am currently mixing non-maternity with a few maternity pieces. I guess I better start getting creative with my wardrobe! 

I will be 20 weeks on Sunday.  That means it's time to show the bump; yes I have a bump! Some days it's bigger than others, but I've read that you can have a come and go belly. On my bigger days I've been asked 'are you having twins'? To my relief...goodness no! I don't want to trade our single Bob stroller for a double.

Since finding out we're having a girl..I've been told "get ready". I know I know...my days are over. This baby is already spoiled. I have purchased a few things but must show my steal of a deal that I scored at a consignment shop yesterday. I found a Lilly Pulitzer cable knit sweater for $20 brand spankin' new with a $58 retail tag on it. Umm yes please.  My not so great day became w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment