Monday, June 25, 2012

Crafty{ness}

Maybe not! I tend to try something and then get fed up very quickly. Yep, that's how I roll.   

I could spend hours upon hours on Pinterest. I think by now, every female and their mother should have a Pinterest account. If you don't, you're missing out!! I love to 'pin' recipes, crafts, home remedies/cleaners & well, stuff I can only dream about. 

One craft on my to-do list is to make some fabric flowers. Here is a blog I found on how to make the flowers. I'm sure there are others that I will try soon, but I wanted to try something quick and easy! I went to  the craft store and bought 1/4 yards of fabric (which was more than enough and very cheap.) I then came home and cut various size strips about 22 inches long and followed the tutorial in the blog above. The only other thing you need is a hot glue gun.

Viola! 


The three rosettes above took me about 20 minutes to make and I have 1/2 of the fabric left. Hopefully soon, I will try other tutorials and find out which one I like best. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment