Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy NEW Year...err.. Biggest Loser

It's January! NEW life, NEW year and NEW beginnings! I'm so anxious to see what God has in store for 2012.

Brant and I had a quiet NYE, which was ohh so nice. We rang in the New Year with take-out from Chili's and Carson Daly on NBC. Nothing better!

One of our hopes was to bring home a Gamecock win from Orlando - success! I'm sure I will see one happy hubby when he walks through the door tonight.


“We’re a happy bunch of guys,” Spurrier said. “Like I told the guys, next year’s team, they’ll try to win 12 because 11 already happened. So we’ll have some new goals next year.”

Resolutions for 2012
 Read {finish} at least one book a month
Regularly attend Sunday school {church is a must}
Lose 10-15 lbs & start running
Spend 30 minutes a day cleaning/organizing
Save $$$

Keep your fingers crossed I can accomplish all of these!

My work is starting "The Biggest Loser" this Friday. I hope I'm ready for the 12 week journey - which is until the end of March. I'm somewhat optimistic, because March is just around the corner. I can give up Zaxby's for three months..errr..no problem! 

I really would like to get some areas of my body back in shape before I lose all control. So after Friday, I will either be on our elliptical in the spare bedroom {which is collecting dust}, or working out with Jillian with her 30 day shred DVD.



Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted of my results!

No comments:

Post a Comment