Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2.5

Years ago.....
I married my BEST Friend!

Anderson party of two was finally established on July 25, 2009. If you don't know us, we dated a total of nine years before taking the big step. Our courtship began back in '00 and has been wonderful ever since!





The wedding was awesome! We still have people talking about it. Not to mention the food, decor, and band. Let's just say, we were very blessed!

After the wedding without much rest, we headed to Maui, Hawaii for our honeymoon. Again, sooo much fun. It was my second trip to Hawaii, but first time in Maui.


3 AM drive to see the sunrise on Mount Haleakla. Not your normal warm temps for Maui. It was freezing.
Oh, If your wondering why I had a big red cut on my nose, I fell face first on some rocks in the ocean the first day. I had some brusies, but what's a trip without a story?


Boat cruise on the Lahaina Harbor..choppy water and drinks...not a good mix!



Dinner at Mama's Fish house the last night. Very good, however the shrimp I ordered was as long as my hand...a little creepy. Evidently the resuaruant is very poplur among the celebrities. They have an entire wall with signed autographs of the rich and famous.  The only person we saw remotely close to fame was former LA Lakers player - James Worthy.

So, after 2.5 years of marriage or 11.5 years (dating) - I'm still smitten over this guy. I look forward to many, many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment