Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's okay...

It's okay....

.......... that I have not washed clothes in over two weeks. The pile keeps getting bigger by the day.
And well... I just sigh.
The thought of folding, hanging, and ironing scares me!

.......... that my hair looked awful today. I woke up with a major mess on my hands this AM and should have not made the decision of skipping out on washing it. Adding curls made it worse.

.......... that the Clemson Tigers lost. Can't win them all right??

.......... that I have been driving my car around for the past  month with the maintenance light on...better get that looked at soon. It's 'waaay' past time for an oil change.

.......... that I have not had a pedicure since September. I feel so unfeminine. I must go get one this weekend. 

.......... that I feel unproductive at work. Seems like when I finally get something accomplished, I have ten things added. Three words: I feel blessed. Job security, maybe?

oh well, tomorrow is Friday!
T. G. I. F.


No comments:

Post a Comment