Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkins and Cupcakes

I mentioned in an earlier post how much I LOVE October. This is by far my favorite month of the year! I'm finally bringing out the 'Fall' decor as I have been major slacker. I think I need a shot of B12 to boost my energy...I have never postponed {any} opportunity to decorate for Fall. I must be really sick. I'll get my act together soon enough!

While Brant went to the Carolina/Auburn game, the rest of the family decided to go to Callaham Orchards in Belton. It was a fun "pit stop" before heading to Greenville. I'm pretty certain my nephew Elijah enjoyed himself. He sported his Lattimore jersey...which unfortunately did not help the gamecocks win.

Elijah in the pumpkin patch


My brother & sister-in-law (Elijah's parents)



After a windy and cold morning at the orchard, we headed downtown Greenville for lunch. My dad insisted we go somewhere with TVs, so we ended up at the Carolina Ale House - Ale yeah! They had 46 TVs full of sports....Dad was happy!




We made quick stop at Mast General store, and [somehow] afterwards we ended up at the Chocolate Moose. I guess we convinced ourselves we needed something extra sweet. I can't remember the name of which cupcake I had but I'm pretty sure it looked like the picture below. I'm also pretty sure I was close to having diabetes that afternoon..lol!


After that huge "monster" of a cupcake, I. was. done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment