Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mia lately

I've been crazy busy, and a little down on myself for not updating the blog as I would like to. Sorry! 

I don't like to be much of a complainer, but here lately my lower back has been in excruciating pain.  Every day, my sweet husband has to get on the floor and "pop" my back. In addition, he has to hear me talk about how bad my back hurts. I just need some moral support for crying out loud...ha!  He has told me over and over to see a Chiropractor, but I'm scared. I guess I don't want to get 'hooked' on something that will make my back worse. Help! I have a co-worker that knows a great massage therapists locally, who I might give a try before calling the doctor.

Where am I going with all of this?  My birthday is coming up next week, and my husband has been kidding me for the longest time about purchasing me the Back2Life system. Have you heard of this crazy infomercial?
You can check the website out here: http://www.getback2life.com/. Apparently it's a 12 minute back pain solution. I do have my doubts as many other "As Seen On TV" gimmicks have failed me. 

What is this that you see?



The reason for my absence is because my sweet husband purchased me an iPad 2 for my birthday. I cannot blog from it...the keyboard is way to small! And, I have a PINK cover for it!! He knows me {oh} too well. I had mentioned a while back that I would like to have an iPad as opposed to the Back2Life system. I mean come on? What would you want more?? On one of my many evenings of sulking about my back, he gave in and decided to cheer me up with my "new" gift. I immediately said, "you spent too much money on this, Send. It. Back.", but no! He was happy for his purchase, as am I. I guess we will share the laptop in addition to the iPad. I still need the laptop to blog..

So, I'm very greatful for my new pink iPad, as well as, the inventor Steve Jobs. 

“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” - Steve Jobs

As for my back, I guess I will push through the pain. I plan to research some exercises and different techniques to help...hopefully. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment