Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All I want for Christmas....

Don't be fooled, these are definitely "wants" and not "needs".  Here are my top three wants this Christmas season.

Uno

I'm really wanting a Coach cross body bag.

 I love the bag below, just the right color and size.

Coach Kristin Metallic Leather Hippie



If I can't have this bag, something similar will do!

Dos

Call me crazy, but I love to iron my clothes. We just have an iron that gets the job done. I need something that is quick and powerful. Here is what I found:

Rowenta DW9080 Iron



The reviews speak for themselves and the positives definitely outweigh the negatives on this one! The Q and Amazon sales this iron. (I'll be watching the Q to see if this comes on as a TSV.)

Tres

I'm also wanting a new camera lens for my Nikon D5000. I think pictures speak a thousand words...as long as they look professional! I have a good camera, so why not get a good lens! Here are the two that I'm looking at:


Nikon AF 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR

Compact 5.5X DX-format telephoto zoom lens with High Refractive Index lens element and ED glass is Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. VR II image stabilization for handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture.

AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

This high-power, high-performance 4.3x telephoto zoom with VR image stabilization lens allows better hand-held telephoto shooting ED glass.

I can definitely live without all three of these items. But do feel that I can look and love!



No comments:

Post a Comment